NDB Commercial runs a Yardi based Property Management platform and utilizes a CPA to transition all our properties into Yardi. Our focus as a company is in what we call “Active Management” which is a focus on building strong local teams to insure seamless management free of the usual drama and at a fraction of the usual cost. Property Management is available to select 3rd Party clients who own shopping centers in the Southeast and MidAtlantic portions of the United States. A sample list of our developments and active management accounts…..
I. SOUTHSIDE PLAZA
• 172,000-square foot shopping center in Sanford, NC
• Purchased it after it was demolished from a tornado and closed in June 2012
• Renovated and brought in Key Tenants of Food Lion, Tractor Supply, Big Lots, Dunhams Sports, Cato, Its Fashion Metro, SweetFrog, Sprints.
II. SHOPS AT CAMERON PLACE (SOLD)
• 3000 South Horner Boulevard, Sanford, North Carolina
• 162,000-square foot shopping center
• First phase completed in October, 2014
• Tenants include Hobby Lobby, Marshalls, Ross, Rack Room, Petco, Mattress Firm, Kay Jewelers, Buffalo Wild Wings and several more.
III. SHOPS AT SMITHFIELD (SOLD)
• 1202 Brightleaf Boulevard, Smithfield, North Carolina
• Previous Arby’s Restaurant which was demolished
• 6,960-square feet strip shopping center
• Completed in early 2015
• Tenants include Mattress Firm, Great Clips and Little Caesars
IV. CAMERON SHOPS (SOLD)
• Phase III of Shops at Cameron Place
• 8,085-square feet strip center
• Presently under construction – to be completed early November, 2015
• Tenants include Dunkin Donuts, Jimmy John’s and Vitamin Shoppe
V. OLIVE PARK
• 9414 Falls of Neuse Road in Raleigh, NC
• 65,000 square foot shopping center after a 2 year re-zoning and entitlement battle.
• Opening March 2017
• Anchored by Raleigh’s first Sprouts Farmers Market (#SFM)
• Preleased 100% to Sprouts Farmers Market, Bad Daddys Burger Bar, City BBQ, Chronic Tacos, Papa Murphys, Lee Spa Nails, SuperCuts (Regis corporate), Sleepys Mattress, Healthy Smiles and Salon Lofts
VI. OLIVE PLACE (SOLD)
• Albemarle, NC
• Anchored by Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Ross, Burkes, etc.
• Preleased to 96%
VII. HOLLY LAKES SHOPPING CENTER at SUNSET LAKE COMMONS
• Holly Springs, NC
• Anchored by The Fresh Market
• 81% leased at this time with Delivery Date still 10 months out
• Delivering September 25, 2017
VIII. MACGREGOR SQUARE
• Lake Pine Drive near Highway 64, Cary, North Carolina
• 15,690-square foot shopping center
• Built in 2005 by Bobbitt Construction
• Leased by Hunter & Associates (100% leased)
• Sold in 2006
IX. DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCE
• 670 Maywood Avenue, Raleigh, North Carolina
• 16,000-square foot office and operation facility for State of North Carolina (DENR)
• Built in 2006 by Patriot Construction Company
• Sold in 2007
X. PERRY POINTE PLAZA
• Perry Road and Highway 55, Apex, North Carolina
• 16,666-square foot shopping center
• Built in 2007 by Poythress Commercial Contractors
• Leased by Hunter & Associates (100% leased)
• Sold in 2008
XI. HOLLY SPRINGS BUSINESS PARK
• Green Oaks Parkway and Premier Drive, Holly Springs, North Carolina
• Includes three phases; the first phase is a 10,000-square foot free-standing industrial building
• Phase II includes a 16,000-square foot flex facility; Phase III has not been built at this time
• Sold in 2015
XII. 1330 ST. MARY’S OFFICE BUILDING
• 1330 St. Mary’s Street, Raleigh, North Carolina
• Includes a seven-story office building; 60,000 square feet
• This was a redevelopment project, taken back to steel and concrete
• Completed in 2009
• This is a “for lease” project which is presently 100% leased.
XIII. HEADQUARTERS FOR STATE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (SBI)
• 1705 Tryon Park Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina
• 28,350 square feet
• Completed in March 2010
• Home to SBI Divisions: 1) Capital District; 2) Financial Crimes; 3) Computer Crimes; 4) Bomb Squad
• Sold in 2012
XIV. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE BUILDING
• 1700 Tryon Park Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina
• 9,953-square foot office building
• Completed in April, 2011
• Home to Sherriff Standards Division of State Department of Justice (DOJ)
• Both SBI and DOJ Buildings are part of a commercial park called Tryon Park.
• Sold in 2012
228,000 square feet Weston Town Center.
This Lifestyle Center is anchored by Publix Super Market; includes retail, office, ten restaurants and out parcels. Responsible for assembling the team to create master plan and design; obtaining all entitlements; leased all retail, office and restaurant space and sold seven office buildings; final responsibility included the packaging and sale of the center (May 2003).
96,000 square feet Weston Lakes Plaza.
This neighborhood shopping center is anchored by Publix and Eckerd Drugs. Responsible for overseeing this project through all design, entitlement and development phases; leased all retail space and sold all out parcels; final responsibility included the packaging and sale of the center along with Country Isles Plaza to an insurance company.
106,000 square feet Country Isles Plaza.
This neighborhood shopping center is anchored by Publix, Eckerd and Ace Hardware. Responsible for carrying this project through all phases; also included the development of a three-story office building and development of five out parcels.
20,000 square feet Shoppes of North Lake.
This is an unanchored, strip shopping center. Responsible for the conceptual design, tenant layout, development, leasing, and sale of this shopping center.
67,000 square feet Waterway Shoppes.
This is an unanchored, entertainment-oriented theme shopping center. Responsible for the conceptual design, tenant profile, layout, development, leasing and sale of this shopping center.
35,000 square feet Town Center Medical Campus.
This is a six-building, medical campus. Responsible for the Master Plan, pricing, development, and sale of these buildings; managed the Property Owner’s Association.
57,500 square feet Windmill Professional Campus.
This is a ten-building medical and professional campus. Responsible for the pricing, development and sale of these buildings; managed the Property Owner’s Association.